Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

My Lupus is my blessing!

Lately I've been wondering how long I'll continue to feel like I've been feeling over the past few months....hair has come out in patches (I pray it's on it's way back), nails dark, joints swollen, headaches, tired, energyless...I coined that one ;) yall feel me...
This flare started after Christmas...and seems to have finally tapered. I'm gonna track it closer this next time. These flares take a lot out of me BUUUT they don't determine me. I must say that my family & friends are priceless & irreplaceable! I am so thankful to the people in my life and to my Jesus for blessing me with the life that I have. I've changed my outlook over the last 15 years.....here it is...so I must be pretty special for the Lord to allow lil ole me to have this disease that not many others have. I mean he chose me!!! He's equipped me with all I need to overcome it. I thank Him for doing that. I am NOT confused about where my strength comes from and how I'm able to keep on keeping on. Our whole bodies start with our thoughts first! Change your thoughts and see how your body follows!

No comments:

Post a Comment