Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Work through your pain & love of self will come!

Lupus is an uncertain, body diminishing disease. This morning I've committed to myself to work through my pain today and everyday. Years ago, my loving Uncle would ALWAYS say to me...'Stella....take care of yourself!'....Until lately, I really didn't 'get' what he was saying. one has to look at the words themselves. Take care of yourself. When you take care of something it lasts longer; it shows it's care in return; it is an example of your worth to yourself! Today, I pledge to take CARE of me! I'm gonna make my doc appts; I'm gonna take my meds as scheduled; I'm gonna follow my doctors directions(with discernment of course!); I'm gonna do my therapy exercises; I'm gonna think good thoughts; I'm gonna BELIEVE IN ME! All of this is working through your pain. Bottom line....if you focus on the things above and all things positive; you've worked through your pain without even knowing it!
CARE & LOVE YOURSELF! Noone can do it like you can!

Forward is the only motion!

No comments:

Post a Comment